Buying a home is a complicated endeavor. Each property is unique. Homes differ and so do contract terms, financing options, inspection requirements and closing costs. Because of all those factors, it makes sense to work with a REALTOR® who has the tools and expertise to guide you through this sometimes confusing process. Here are just a few of the differences a Florida Regional Realty Corp. REALTOR® will bring to you when you work with us:
1) Our dedication to making your home buying experience a smooth one. Your Florida Regional Realty Corp. REALTOR® will discuss what your individual needs are and customize a plan to satisfy them.
2) Eliminating the uncertainty and relieve the stress of the entire home buying process by explaining everything to you every step of the way. From finding you the right home, to helping you arrange financing, negotiating the offer, writing the contract, making sure all inspections get done and so much more, it's comforting to know there's a professional in your corner with your best interests in mind.
3) Having someone on your side who is familiar with current real estate law and taxes and understands the tedious contract language. Your Florida Regional Realty Corp. REALTOR® will explain ALL of your options to you because we're committed to ensuring that every decision you make is an informed one.
4) Saving you time by only showing you homes that fit your specific needs (i.e. how big a house you need, how many bedrooms and baths you prefer, what part of town you would like to live in, etc.)
5) Saving you money by negotiating not only the best price, but also the best terms. From closing costs and upgrades to buying down points and variable mortgages, there are a lot of negotiable options that can reduce the cost of your new home or save you literally thousands of dollars over the life of your loan.
6) Your choice of several licensed mortgage consultants with hundreds of lending institutions at their disposal to help you find the best financing and to pre-qualify you so we better utilize our time by only looking at homes that comfortably fit your price range.
7) Answers are often needed quickly regarding mortgage, contractual or inspection/repair situations. Florida Regional Realty Corp. REALTORS® are available seven days a week to handle any obstacles that may arise.
Remember, in the state of Florida, all real estate sales commissions are
customarily paid for by the seller. We'll help you find the right house,
negotiate the best price and terms, oversee the inspections and repairs, go to closing with you to ensure the terms of the contract are enforced and you won't pay Florida Regional Realty a dime in sales commissions! If this sounds like the way you'd like to buy a home, just contact us we'll have an agent quickly get back to you.
Ready to take the stress out of buying your next home? We're standing by and ready to help.
Check out the Department of Housing and Urban Development's First Time Home Buyer's Guide
Aren't all agents REALTORS® ? What is the Code of Ethics?